Adults, couples, families and children
- Depression and mood disorders
- Anxiety, Fears, Phobias and Panic Attacks
- Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Marital, Family and Relationship Problems
- Grief, Loss and Bereavement
- Sleep Improvement
- Mindfulness and Relaxation Training
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Drug issues
- Gambling and Addictions
- Psychological adjustment to health issues
- Training and staff development
- Domestic Violence
- Life transition and assistance
We will be offering a range of group programs for both adults and children. Please contact our office for more information.
Where appropriate the service may be provided by telephone or videoconferencing, for example appointments in between Roma visits, or if you are feeling unwell but would still like to keep your appointment. To access telehealth consultations you will need access to a quiet, private space; and the appropriate device, i.e. smartphone, laptop, iPad, computer, with a camera, microphone and speakers; and a reliable broadband internet connection.
There may be some services for which telehealth is not appropriate or effective. Your psychologist will consider and discuss with you the appropriateness of ongoing telehealth sessions.